Hot Links From The Boogster
This page contains hot links to web sites and pages of interest to Boogie Bob. And
maybe you. The information is divided into the following categories:
Sites for fans of this genre.
Tracking info on the greats of R & B.
Helping hands for what we're all up against.
- Noam Chomsky -
Required for understanding what is happening out there. Check the Archive. Very impressive. Work on your deep
- John Sinclair - Certifiable mental
patient. My kind of guy. Fun in New Orleans.
- John Brockman - Required for understanding what might
be happening out there.
- Les Blank - Warner Herzog Eats His Shoe/
Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothers. Good enough for me.
- Dick Versace - Genius of a
different kind. But he knows how to boogie.
- Bill Hartman - What you hear is what
you get. No. What you hear is what he says you get.
- Larry Kestenbaum - The Political
Graveyard. Where dead politicians go.
Mom's law: No action ever gets its intended result.
- Hot Hot Hot -
Boogie Bob's Hot Mix is Hotter. This is a good start
- Eris - An attempt by Doug Casey to
organize discord. Loosely.
Robert Baldori. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1997 Baldori & Associates. All rights reserved.
Revised: December 04, 2002.